Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New accessory.


Fake 2 piece top: Guangzhou, China
Bottom: Guangzhou, China

This picture was taken after I reached singapore less than an hour. It was really bad cause my hair was messy and I'm exhausted from my 6D5N trip. Love the new bottom as it's a real comfortable material that make me feel less warm cause the weather in Guangzhou is close to 37degree Celsius in the afternoon!




Tank top: Topshop
Top: Zara
Bottom: Zara

Probably one of my favourite look for June! It's really comfy but the problem is, wearing two layers sometimes may be a lil too warm. However the weather in Singapore is forever fluctuating.. I heard that the day I left Singapore, it has been raining but I'm pespiring like crazy in China. Life haha!


This is a wig bought by my cousin's wife and I played around with it. Wig can be an accessory to most of us but it can also be a necessity to some people. Should I get one? So I can have such bangs anytime instead of worrying it's gonna prick my eye when it gets longer or what.

P:S Pardon my act cute pose :D

No comments:

Post a Comment