Wednesday, February 9, 2011

CNY



CNY -- DAY1



Dress: Zipia
Bag: Topshop
Shoe: Topshop

I love this vintage dress to weeeee bits! Love the wonderful prints and the surprise bow behind to add on the 'vintage feel'.

CNY -- DAY2



Dress: Zipia
Shoes: Zipia
Bag: Editor's Market

I like how the shoes colour contrast with the rest of the items. Let's bring forward the use of colours NOW!

CNY -- DAY3


Top: Cheap monday
Skirt: Forever21
Bag: Editor's Market
Sneakers: DKNY Jeans

I'm back to my bun hairstyle with an oversized tee, bandaged look skirt and a sneakers (definitely not forgetting my aid of socks to give a finish for this look!)

CNY -- DAY4

Top: Far East (regretted much)
Bottom: Zara
Bag: Editor's Market
Shoes: Topshop

I'd love to dress this casual everyday, no tight tops, no tight bottoms, you can sit freely and not thinking whether you've shown your fleshy tummy or what so nots.

Side note: 3 things I want to get badly
1) Varsity Jacket! (Red or Navy, love the college look)
2) Suspender tights
3) Long, Sheer, Black Chiffon Cardigan

P:S Happy Chinese New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment